Who is the data controller?
Tax Id. code – B 99138950
Postal address: Pol. Ind. San Miguel c/ Río Martín nº 6, 50830 Villanueva de Gállego, Zaragoza (Spain)
Telephone no: (+34) 976 46 52 00
For what purposes are data obtained and why are we entitled to process them?
Data collected via the contact form (name, surname, city, province, country, e-mail address and telephone number) will be processed for the following purposes:
- To contact the relevant departments to resolve enquiries or answer requests made via the form in question
- To consider candidates for our selection processes. If the person concerned provides a CV or resume, his or her data will be used for current and future selection processes at our company and to be in contact with them, including by electronic means, in relation to their candidature.
- To facilitate shipment of purchased goods to the address provided at the time the sale is formalized, via the transport agencies that work with our Company, with whom we guarantee that we have signed the corresponding contract as the data processor, in the terms provided for in current European legislation. (PDPR 2016/679)
- To send commercial notifications, advertising material ... on our products and on services similar to those already acquired as a customer or when, on the same form you have asked to receive such information.
- From information we obtain from tracking, storage and data recovery devices with the consent of the visitors who browse our web pages, and by analyzing their browsing and behaviour, we draw up commercial profiles of customers that allow personalized electronic commercial communications to be sent to users who are identified with an email address. You can obtain further information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
We are entitled to process your data when we obtain your consent in a clear, express and informed manner, as described in the following paragraph.
Consent to the following processing operations is collected affirmatively and expressly by marking boxes on the contact form:
- Consent to receiving commercial information on products, special offers and promotions on the website, mentioned in the section entitled Purposes.
- Consent to data being communicated to the distributors assigned to your geographical area, for the purpose of providing the service requested.
Furthermore, if you do not wish to receive communications by e-mail you can find out how to state your objection in a simple manner in this same policy (How can I revoke my consent and what are my rights?) or each time you are sent publicity.
Who are the possible recipients of the data collected on the contact form?
EFOR, whose servers come within the framework of the E.U., may be recipients of the data provided, as they are responsible for developing and maintaining the website. We have entered into the relevant data processing contract with this company as required by current European legislation in regard to data protection (GDPR 2016/679), thus guaranteeing compliance with the obligations laid down in current legislation.
Your data may be assigned to ACTIVECAMPAIGN, INC., who are responsible for sending Newsletters to all those who have expressly requested to receive them on the contact form on the website.
In this regard, you are informed that ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, INC is registered within the framework of the Privacy Shield, an agreement between the USA and the EU that enables us to establish a secure environment for our personal data.
Your data may be passed on to distributors in your geographical area in order to provide commercial management services, provided that you have given your consent to this via the corresponding form.
Data shall never be transferred to third parties other than those mentioned above, except in specific cases in which the data is required by a competent public authority.
How long do we keep your data?
Data collected on the contact form shall be kept for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from those purposes and from the processing of the data, or for as long as a competent public bodies may require us to keep them.
CV/Resumes received via the contact form shall be kept for a maximum period of 2 years with the sole purpose of them participating in present and future selection processes carried out by the entity.
How can I revoke my consent and what are my rights?
- You can revoke your consent and unsubscribe from our newsletters by sending a request thereto with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can exercise your rights to:
- Access, i.e. to ascertain what personal information we hold about you;
-Correction, i.e. to amend any incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
-Erasure, i.e. to delete any personal data we hold about you and which we are not legally required to keep;
-Opposition, i.e. to ensure we stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
-Limitation, i.e. to restrict the data processing we perform;
-Portability, i.e. that we provide you with the personal data that we hold about you;
To do so, please submit a copy of a valid identity document (ID card, Passport, ...) to the central offices of the data controller: Polígono lndustrial San Miguel, c/ Río Martín nº 6, 50830 Villanueva de Gallego, Zaragoza (Spain) or via e-mail to: email@example.com
- You can find further information about your rights or present a claim to the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency - c/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid (+34 901 100 099 - +34 912 663 517) - www.agpd.es
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security to prevent the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of your personal data or any unauthorized communication or access to the said data.
Furthermore we have put in place procedures to respond, within the statutory legal periods, to any security breach that may occur in relation to your personal data
When hiring suppliers we ensure that they implement adequate security measures for the protection of personal data.